At Grand Smiles Dental, located in Katy, we offer a variety ways to restore your look through dentistry. Led by Dr. Dat Pham, we have provided residents of Katy with dental implants, dental crowns, dentures, braces – Invisalign and traditional metal braces, and full mouth rehabilitation. Our dental office now offers All-on-4 Implant Fixed Bridges.
You may be wondering what an All-on-4 Implant Fixed Bridge is. This bridge procedure is one of the most elaborate, yet effective methods to providing patients with a new, permanent set of teeth.
Why Choose the All-on-4 Implant Fixed Bridge
In comparison to other bridge and denture alternatives, like removable dentures, implant over dentures, or the traditional 6-8 implant support fixed bridge, the All-on-4 Implant Fixed Bridge improves teeth functionality up to 90 percent as what is usual for real teeth. The 6-8 implant support bridge reaches this percentage as well, but at a much higher cost and with multiple surgeries, rather than just one.
Here are a few other reasons why the All-on-4 Implant Fixed Bridge at our Katy dentist office is the best option for replacing most or all of your teeth:
- It eliminates the need for bone grafting
- We provide you with a temporary bridge the day of the oral surgery – something not available with the 6-8 implant support fixed bridge
- It preserves bone and soft tissue
- These teeth never decay (currently a 95 percent success rate over 30 years)
- The most natural looking
- This dental implant procedure allows you to eat and drink anything you wish
- You are able to clean these teeth just as you would your regular teeth
Wondering how they will look on you or how they have performed with some of our patients? Visit our before and after page and see how the All-on-4 Implant Fixed Bridge has positively and dramatically impacted the lives of our Katy dental patients.
Are you in need of teeth replacement surgery? If so, you should consider all the possibilities and benefits that come with receiving an All-on-4 Implant Fixed Bridge. Contact our office at 281-402-8188 or fill out our online form.February 10, 2016